Friday, October 25, 2013

From a dusty letter…

Today we met one of the first tourists of the Garda Lake, catapulted over time and come to our days. So, we asked him to write a letter to his family. Famous for their stories, the grandtourist were coming from the north, and they were used to write letters where tell stories and conditions regarding the people were living the places they were visiting, embellishing them with their style of narration and descriptions. Here the result:

Today, October 25, 2013, the lake offers a temperature of 20 degrees and the sunny rays are the right invite you to a healthy walk, along the lakeside of Brenzone. The people are returned to work after the summer holidays and the peace and tranquility of nature, makes Brenzone so fantastic. Only think that in my homeland now winter is coming, make me more happy to be here.

The air is clean and the crystal lake water are the perfect habitat for the species of fish. Last night I could appreciate their incredible taste, with a glass of wine at my abode on the lake . The post house is in constructed in Venetian style with the most elegant charme. A piano was playing and from my room I could see the moon , falling asleep on the lake.

From here, I don’t want to go, Brenzone is magnificent, just missing you!



0 comments:

Post a Comment